Friday, January 8, 2010

Black spots?

sometimes when im just doing normal things i see something moving out of the corner of my eyes, and i jump because i think its a spider or bug. it seems so real. but of course its not there. its 90% in my right eye. what can this be? (its no ghost bugs of anything, helloo(: dont answer stupid)Black spots?
that happened to me a few times. also, after i got in the left eye with a tetherball on friday, this weekend and today i have had this twitching thing with my eyebrow. it feels like i have a hair in my eye but i don't. or maybe we have secret powers hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha鈥?br>




-just last night i was looking at my eye in the mirror and the twitching that happened. well it feels like my eye is beating like a heart beats. WEIRD.
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment