Friday, January 8, 2010

Helpppppppp spots!!!?

I have these spots on my face they are really sore but they are itchy too i don't know what to do she i leave them ?????Helpppppppp spots!!!?
What kinds of sports? Elaborate?Helpppppppp spots!!!?
you need help with spots i can help you all you got to do is


helf fun and do your best ok.
I don't know where you live...but could they be mosquito bits? I don't think pimples itch, at least mine never have. I would try to put something soothing over the areas. You may want to try witch hazel. Witch Hazel is a mild cleansing astringent. I would follow up with some acne cream or cortisone. Stating the obvious here, but don't pick or scratch at them, it will make it worse. I would go see a dr. if they don't go away b/c it could also be a rash. Good Luck.
If they are dry, patchy and itchy I would guess it is eczema. But I would suggest seeing a Dermatologist.
I would advise you not to put anything harsh on your face, you should definately see a doctor. They could be a simple allegery or something much worse. Until you can see a doctor use a mild cleaser and moisturizer like Cetaphil.

No comments:

Post a Comment