Friday, January 8, 2010

Spots that don't get tanned?!?!?

I have these spots on my right arm that don't get tanned and I have one on my right leg. Is this bad, or do many people have it? My mom noticed them and said I should keep an eye on them... What does that mean? Is it possible to get them tanned?Spots that don't get tanned?!?!?
It could either be that you have no pigment or less pigment in that area %26amp; it will just always be lighter than the rest or you can have a type of skin fungus (its not gross or serious dont worry) that makes these spots %26amp; it wil spread. The fungus is called Tinea Versicolor.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinea_versi鈥?/a>





The way you can tell the difference is if it is always the same exact spots then you are lacking pigment there. If it is new or spreads then it is the fungus. Here is a cream that gets rid of the fungal white spots. Its called spot out





http://souveniles.com/detail.aspx?ID=100鈥?/a>Spots that don't get tanned?!?!?
my friend has that!


but my mom said it could be sun poisoning, or it could just be something funky.


it'll go away with time %26amp; start to blend in more.


my friends isnt even noticable after 2 weeks.
no is happens to me too...mostly on the arms,.....
I can't remember the word for it, but it's not bad. It just looks a little funny. I wouldn't worry about it. If they get big or never go away, ask your doctor or dermatologist.
I have two little circles on my back that never tan. They look like little spots where angel wings would go! It's really neat! I wouldn't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment