Friday, January 8, 2010

Spots after Shaving?

How come after I shave, the next day, I get horrible red spots, sometimes pus filled, it will be on my neck, or side of my face where I shave. Why does this happen and how can I prevent it? I'm also a teenager, so I don't know if that's a reason?Spots after Shaving?
wow kaitlin must be a prep... :/





Anywho...I used to get red spots on my legs until someone told me to put deodorant on it immediately afterwards to prevent them. Now I don't know if you would want to put that on your face but it's worth a try I guess..right and of course use after shave and moisturizers.Spots after Shaving?
Wash you face and razor before you shave. I used to get that.
EWWW YOU SHAVE YOUR FACE AND NECK?!!??!! THATS NASTY...EW
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment