Friday, January 8, 2010

Dark spots on my face. From the sun

About 5 years ago I started noticing that I had a little dark spot on my face, and little by little got worst.. I have one right next to my right eye one on both of my cheeks and one right between my eyes.. I know they are produc of the sun and it runs on the family, my sisters have that too.. Does any body know how can I get them out with out using bleach.. I'm sensitive of that.. Please advise.. ThaxDark spots on my face. From the sun
makeup?Dark spots on my face. From the sun
Those are age spots. If you don't do something now, the spots increase and will go darker because the skin is constantly producing melanin which makes the dark pigments on our skin . You can counter the production of melanin using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment