Friday, January 8, 2010

My spots don't go away! ?

I have 'Zinc' 'Zineryt' for my spots. But i don't think its working. Any other suggestions?My spots don't go away! ?
Try using AMBI products. I had dark spots on my face and AMBI helped with bleaching them and also evening out my skin toneMy spots don't go away! ?
If they are white spots, there is this medicine stuff that really works. You could get it at hispanic markets. Its called achote. You put it in water and let it sit for a few hours then take out the rocks with a colinder. Then you drink it. It'll taste horrible but trust me it works. Also drink lots of orange juice because the vitamin C will help. Theres also this medicine that you can buy, but the only problem is that its all the way in central america. Theres also this vaccine that you can get in Cuba that might help. Ive never got that, but i've tried the achote and the medince from central america, and I always drink a lot of orange juice. Hope your spots go away. I had that problem before and I used this and it really worked.
There is no immediate fix for acne .. I don't care how good of a product it is, it takes time and diligent use of the product for it to work. Give it a month.
Apply Toothpaste to your skin before you go to sleep. I know it sounds odd but it dries up your skin and will clear up those spots! Be careful though,it may sting your eyes a little!
if your a baby deer then your white spots will go away when you get older





i wish i had some deer meat right now perferably baby deer meat there nice and tender
wait
i think it does take a while before they go away its not magic u know

No comments:

Post a Comment