Friday, January 8, 2010

Ticklish spots?

what are yours?Ticklish spots?
My feetTicklish spots?
With a human anatomy answer.


Sensation is recieved by the primary somatosensory cortex in the parietal lobe of the brain.


The areas which take up the most amount of space on this cortex ar the most sensitive to touch/heat.


These areas on the body are the lips, tongue, fingers, and genitals.


Therefore these places should be the most sensitive.


However most people either have ticklish armpits, sides and feet.


This is because the skin there is less exposed, so it doesnt get as thick or tough. So it is more easily able to sense touch.
Oh gosh, ALL OVER! I'll at least giggle no matter where you tickle. I love it.
my penis





*giggles*
Mostly private spots or between my legs.
My knees!
Underarms...ooh it kills me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment