Friday, January 8, 2010

Spots on skin?

I recently took a trip to Israel, and I have just realized some faint brown marks along my leg.


Any idea what it could be?


and what I could do to remove them?Spots on skin?
I'm not sure..but it could be the what it's called pigments i heard it's kinda brown and it can appear everywhere it's usually from sun,like if you have perfume on like lets say shoulders then from sun it will appear kinda brownish pigments and i know that you can bleach them. try somethin on your leg. you can get a little towel and get some milk and put it on your leg massage it on these brown things you got and you can also try rise and sake cream it makes skin lighter. just get cream or some bleachin kit for skin and bleach that brown spots it won't bleach your skin terribly it will make these marks fade...hope it works.. x

No comments:

Post a Comment