Friday, January 8, 2010

Dark Spots - HELP!!!!!?

I am dark-skinned and need to get rid of dark acne spots on my face. Anyone have a tried and true method?Dark Spots - HELP!!!!!?
Try Mederma. It's for scars. Could work.Dark Spots - HELP!!!!!?
Use Clinque Post-acne treatment. It really helps. But for the most part...only time will fade the darkspots. Make sure that when you go out in the day time....use sunscreen on your face. Dark spots develop because the sun darkens the pimple scars.
Obagi products,you can find them online, a dermathologist office, a plastic surgeon's office.But you see the results after a month.





Trust me,it works Big time expecially on scars,pimples and sun damage.
there are skin lightening creams out there, but i don't remember what they are called. I think Loreal makes one, even for dark complected women. Best of luck.
Is it just the spots or the ';spots and acne';? If it's just the spots, here are some things you can do to speed up baby new skin to the skin surface:-





1) Buy and use an at-home skin dermbrasion kit to to help you exfoliate your skin (especially those areas with the spots).





2) Use a licorice-based skin whitener (SK 2 is the BMW product that has licorice they call ';Pitera'; I think!). You may wanna check out http://www.godivaskincare.com or google for one.





3) Emu oil or evening primrose oil ';softens'; the spots so they may fade or ';peel off'; gradually without hurting new skin.
ambi fade cream. it will fade the dark spots and give u an even skin tone
Buy Proactiv Solution
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.
I had dark spots and the only thing that worked was black soap and Shea butter soap and lotion. Take it from me it definitely works if u live in New york City u can buy them on the street in Harlem. If not u can respond back to me! i'll help you
My advice as an estetician to stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen daily.Peels and brightening agents can be effective in reducing some of these hyperpigmented areas.the best ingredients what u should look for in the creams are: hydroquinone(at least 2%) ,kojic acid,mulberry,licorice root,bearberry,azaleic acid.If a product says that is a skin whitener and it doesn't have at least one of these ingredients,its not gonna work,it doesn't worth the money.The dermatologist can prescribe a very high % of hydroquinone product,that's the best , I saw the results very in very little time and I was amazed.
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment