Friday, January 8, 2010

Concealing spots?

i have sudocrem on my spots which works for me, but my spots won't be gone by tonight. can somebody either give me a step by step guide to concealing spots, or give me a link to a video or website please. thanks..Concealing spots?
What I usually do is put it on the spots and blend it. Make sure your concealer matches you skin tone. I went and purchased L'Oreal True Match Concealer and it works like magic! First you decide if you are a Cool, Neutral, or Warm. Warm's look better in gold, Neutrals look good in both, and Cools look better in Silver. Then you determine if you are Fair/Light, Light/Medium, or Medium/Deep. I am a Warm and I purchased it in Medium/Deep cause I have a medium/dark skin tone.





Hope I helped! =]Concealing spots?
try a concealer applied with a sponge or brush. pat, don't rub the color in. try one of these concealers...





mark invisible touch perfecting concealer $5, 5 shades


merle norman cover up concealer $12, 12 shades


benefit boi-ing concealer $18, 3 shades
At any drugstore or wal-mart, target go to the maybelline section. Look at the concealers. They have a green concealer, made specifically to cover red spots. I have Rosacia and it works maricles. Use that first put ur regular concealer over that then just do every thing else normal. I swear by it, I will not leave the house without it under my makeup because im pale but with the Rosacia on my face i look sunburnt or sumthin with that my skin looks so good and it could be ne easier

No comments:

Post a Comment