Monday, April 26, 2010

Acne,Dark Spots,and Bleeding?

How Do Make A Home Remedy To A Remove Dark Spots I'll Try Anything My Face Isn't Sensitive How Do I Stop The Bleeding From My Pimples?How Do I Get Rid Of My Acne Really Quick Like IN 3 Hours I Am Going To A Party.


HELP :[Acne,Dark Spots,and Bleeding?
k soz but dunno how to get rid of ur acne in 3 hrs coz i think its pretty impossible tbh! but i do know how u can get rid of it 4eva and be left with minimal scaring! i had acne and went to my doctor was refered to a dermatologist and went on a drug called roacutain is a woder drug! now i have the skin ive always wanted. i was on it 4 about 4 months but is well worth it hope its kinda helpful 4 uAcne,Dark Spots,and Bleeding?
Who leaves to go to a party at 1am?


I understand if you went at like 10pm and stayed until after 1 but why leave to go then?
There is no way you are going to get rid of acne in 3 hours. Sorry I couldn't help you but thanks for the points.
mixture of honey and sugar
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment