Monday, April 26, 2010

Help with spots & shaving?

hey people,





im 16 but i need to shave now


problem is,i do it twice a week and it seems that it creats spots when i shave,and do i dont cut myself my accident





and also, if you have any answers on how to get rid of spots, e.g what works best for you,i would appriciate it.


thanksHelp with spots %26amp; shaving?
Hi Jack, I'm Lee and 18 years of age and unfortunately i have to shave as well.


Firstly... try visiting your local doctors surgery and ask him for some medication for the spots. When I was 15 I suffered with really bad skin acne-i went to the doctors and he prescribed me with some medication. After 5-6 months i could tell my face was getting better. I'm 18 now and still taking them. Don't use crap like clearasil etc... that stuff is bad for your skin. Go visit your doctor.


Secondly... shaving.


The key to a perfect shave is to prepare the skin. Always use warm but not boiling water on your face, dab your face %26amp; apply some reasonably good shaving foam e.g. Gillete, Palmolive (i use this one) and Nivea. Take a good razor-(i only use mine once, although you can use them up to 3 times. I use Gillete Sensor Razors.) Always shave with the hair grain...I shave up to begin with and then down to get a closer shave. Rinse your razor each time you touch the skin-this wont block your razor making you avoid those horrible red rashes you get after shaving. After you've finished go over the hairs you have missed. Splash warm water over your face again and dap dry. Use an aftershave or moisturiser! I use both-moisturiser on my face %26amp; neck (it is fragrance free) and then i spray aftershave all over myself lol... i use Givenchy, Attitude, and Guuci II... these are just some examples. I hope i have helped... if you need some more help or advice-email me at...


leehouillebecq@hotmail.co.uk


Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment