Monday, April 26, 2010

I hatee spots please help!!?

I never have clear skin, when one spot goes, another few pop up and its really anoying i've tried everything, even benoxyl peroxide from the doctor and nothing clears them up and it even takes like a week to get rid of one spot. Does anyone know of any products that work to prevent spots as well as get rid of them quickly? pleasee help xI hatee spots please help!!?
For real, a spot of toothpaste on it before you go to bed clears it up faster.I hatee spots please help!!?
1. lemon juice on it for 2 times a day 30 minutes each





2. a peice of bread soacked in milk





3. yogurt, spread it on your face like a mask and it makes all your spots look better.
i tried yogurt


it worked


my skin was soft,clean and make my pimpes look lighter


use it at least 2 times a week


dont use tooth paste it contains harm full stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment