Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Have you tried Clean&Clear advantage acne spot treatment? Does it really work?




I have been using clean%26amp;clear's persa-gel 10 maximum strength for almost a year now and not seen much improvement.


do you think i should give the advantage acne spot treatment a try, or do you recommend something else.Have you tried Clean%26amp;Clear advantage acne spot treatment? Does it really work?
I would recommend the entire Clean and Clear Advantage kit. It's 20 dollars, you can buy it at Walgreen. It comes with cleanser, lotion and spot treatment.





I have tried lots of stuff: biore, neutrogena, proactiv, murad, got2b, cetaphil, etc.





But the C%26amp;C Advantage kit is the only thing works, you have to remember to use it every day though, the spot treatment does help, especially if you can catch it early. It either helps keep it at a minimum and kills it faster or stop it dead in it tracks......I started using it about a month and half before I got married (my skin was HORRIBLE) and I had a clear face on the big day. I usually get one or two zits a month.....that's about it, and I have oily acne prone skin.





Try it! Good Luck!Have you tried Clean%26amp;Clear advantage acne spot treatment? Does it really work?
It really depends on your face. Clean%26amp;Clear works great for my cousin but not so much for me. I personally reccomend Acne Free. It works great for me. Its good to expirement with different creams and washes. But before you start putting creams on your face, make sure you wash it with warm water and the wash so you clean out your pores.
well it work for a while but then my skin got used to it ,so it stopped working. maybe trying pro-active?
ok i hate when people say that...it has been provin that a product will not just stop working after using it for a period of time i asked the dermotoligist himself and thats what he told me...i also researched it from various lab results online anywho if you dont belive me i probbably could locate the websites with the documents if i where you i would try the website listed below

No comments:

Post a Comment