Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Please help! light grey spots?

for a while now i have had grey spots on the back of my shoulders. They look like they old dried up paint with lines (like cracks) runnin through them, and they are around the average size of what a mole would be. iv never had these before and i would really like to know what they are. I would say theres is about 30 or 40 of them. Im an 18 year old male by the way.





thanks for your help guys!Please help! light grey spots?
Have your doctor check them and send you to a dermatologist. I never had skin problems before, I now I have plaque psoriasis on my elbow. It is sore and silvery and is caused from an overproduction of skins cells. We normally shed many skin sells but an our immune system cam be compromised and we can end up with all kinds of skin problems. My doctor gave me Luxiq but it just dried it out more, burned and made it sorer. It sounds like psoriasis ans there is medication for it but I can't take it due to low blood calcium. To be certain, see a dermatologist. I know these things can be devastating and embarrassing. Good luck. I have also developed other types of unusual skin problems.Please help! light grey spots?
get to a dermatologist NOW! they could be skin cancer at worst, some sort of allergic reaction at best. The doctor will know, and might save your life! I'm serious about this, not trying to scare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment