Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SOS....white spots!!!?

Hi, is that any products in the market for darkening skin? I have certain white spots on my face %26amp; since my complexion is olive I'd love to blend these white spots. Test results shows that the spots are nothing of concern. I've tried makeups too but kind of frustuated now. :( Any help will be appreciated!!SOS....white spots!!!?
Maybe you should treat the cause.. white spots of your face is the reflect of a deficiency of vitamins..





how is your diet?... is very hard for a person to have its diet complete with all the vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc the body needs, i recommend you to start taking vitamins, and those white spots will go away in a few weeks.SOS....white spots!!!?
one word: dermatologist.


i used to have spots darker than my skin, and my dermatologist gave me some bleaching cream. you might need a perscripiton. otherwise, use a darker color than your overall skin color, and blend it darker in the areas where you have your white spots. and if you're pet friendly, you should use mac because they don't test makeup on animals.
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment