Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I Get Blemishes 0r Dark Spot Out Of My Face??

ok i been using proactiv for about 2 months now and im starting to see results, but now i see brown dark spots and my complexion is carmel so i know its not my skin tone. what can i do to get them out by or in time for when school starts on sept.5How do I Get Blemishes 0r Dark Spot Out Of My Face??
AcneFree Scar Erase- the active ingredient is hydroquinone- a sort of slow acting skin lightener- I beleive it's safe for all skin tones. The stuff works.How do I Get Blemishes 0r Dark Spot Out Of My Face??
go to a dermatologist they know what's best for you
don't put anything that's the mistake i did.. Once you use proactive you are suppost to continue when i stop using it my face got worse that happen to me .. at first i saw the results but then i saw black spots DO NOT USE ANYTHING ELSE ITS GOING TO GET WORST.....
There are several factors that contribute to the onset of skin


blemishes and these try at home remedies provided at


http://tipsfromruby-blemishes.blogspot.c鈥?/a> will help you overcome the problem
Omg Lucky! Our school starts September 4th, and thats my birthday! So bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment