Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hey erm spots help?

hey im the uk does any1 no any gd spot treatment? i use lemon juice it works really well but the smell makes me feel sick....:( i would prepre 2 pay up 2 拢20 on a spot treatment wat worksHey erm spots help?
I've tried quite alot of Spot treatments but none of them really worked so I went to see my doctor and for 4 months she gave me antibiotics which i'm not on anymore, and she also gave me a cream to apply every night which works really well! I recommend you see a doctor for cream, it's alot better then the stuff they have in shops!Hey erm spots help?
This is something that ive been trying to find for agess..ive tryed many different treatments and nothings had a real affect so far..but its not just getting rid of the ones you have, you also need to have a good skin routine so that you prevent new ones from forming aswell..I have been to my doctor's about it, but after 2 different treatments not much change, im making an appointment tomorrow where im going to ask about a Proactive, ive heard this is really effective in most cases, but it would cost more then 拢20 tho..Whats this about lemon juice? Ive never heard of that one..let me know =]

No comments:

Post a Comment