Monday, April 26, 2010

Um...red spots on my face????????

ok i keep getting these red spots after i wash my face with warm water they look like cold sores but after an hour they go away what do u think it is???? usually they're around my mouth or somethingUm...red spots on my face????????
Don't know what it is, why don't you try washing with cold water?Um...red spots on my face????????
u could just be having a break out, everyone has one at some point, even when you are washing really well, its just normal i guess, so OR it could be liking your lips, sometimes that hapens to me,and it goes away when i stop on purpose. i hope i helped!
Maybe you're allergic to water!


i suggest you use mayonaise instead to wash you face


spread the mayo all over your face


then leave it on for a hour


wash it off


or eat it.


your skin should be edible
check your soap.. it may have something in it that is causing irritation





also if your using an wash exfoliates your skin you made want to switch to a gentle wash instead
wash in cold water.


you just awnsered my nail print question.


what kind of paper do you think you can use?


juss comment me back on the question thanks
Alergic reaction.


maybe your water is contaminated,


or maybe try a different face wash.
ewwww, I think you may have herpes or cold sores or some kind of warts, go to the doc man

No comments:

Post a Comment