Monday, April 26, 2010

Makeup looks horrible on me cause of my spots!!!!?

when i waer foundation it clumps around my spots and looks horrible!! i know your all gunna say just dont wear makeup but i need too but i waer lighter makeup by using powder and that looks bad too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!Makeup looks horrible on me cause of my spots!!!!?
My sister has this problem aswell. I would suggest using foundation, because you're less like to get rid of your spots with it, because its not letting your skin breath. What she uses is just a concealer that has built in spot fighting properties. This is good because it lets the skin breath aswell. Using power will dry out your skin aswell so I would suggest that either. Try just using a concealer for the problem areas. Hope it works :) The website has concealers on it. Once you ar ein go to products, find my usual product, then use the scroll list to go to concealers etc. If you have trouble finding it just gimme and email or something :) xXxMakeup looks horrible on me cause of my spots!!!!?
Hey I have the same problems sometimes. What I did was, I started using True Pore-Fection from AVON. They have a few different kinds. I would suggest use the one that is best for you.
WHY DON`T YOU TRY MiCRODERMABRASiON TO GET RiD OF YOUR SPOTS OR SOME OTHER KiND OF TREATMENT ?
try to get rid of your pimples or acne first. then buy a foundation that works and wont make your skin look unnatural. good luck
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment