Monday, April 26, 2010

Mild ';age spots';, sun damage, etc.?

My skin is in good shape, but I do have a bit of discoloration and freckling. I was going to take the plunge and to IPL ( Intense Pulse Light), which apparently is effective, but it's is a bit costly. I changed my mind and thought I would try something else first. Does anyone have experience with so-called anti-aging products? I just started using a Neutrogena facial peel, which makes my skin feel nice. Still, I want to get rid of age spots!


Thanks.Mild ';age spots';, sun damage, etc.?
I had a lot of luck with Kinerase. It's not cheap, but it works. I used the lotion instead of the cream since I have a tendency to breakout with heavy creams.





This is the cheapest place I could find to buy it online:





http://www.acnewizard.com/product.pl?id=鈥?/a>Mild ';age spots';, sun damage, etc.?
Olay has come out with new products that softhen age spots. I think it's called Definity or something like that. I'd go with a serum or moisturizer from that line.

No comments:

Post a Comment