Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Have you ever gotten a zit on the same spot an old zit was?

lol..that just happened to me. The hole that i popped the last zit through was still there so at least that made the new one that much easier to pop. I simply squeezed it through the old hole/pore. I'm glad i didn't have to break through new skin... less painful and stuff. So has this ever happened to you? It's happened to me a couple of times before too.Have you ever gotten a zit on the same spot an old zit was?
Yes, I have several times.Have you ever gotten a zit on the same spot an old zit was?
its probably the rest of the gunk from the first zit- not an actual second zit- cause when you pop a zit the pressure causes some to come out but some is also forced by the pressure down deeper into your pore-ick.





fyi= the best acne product i have ever used and highly recommend is Murad products- amazing- try it out
Yeah, it has...It's a total bummer, too, when it does. I don't know if it's true, but I heard that a zit comes back if you haven't cleaned it off properly and treat it and stuff.
yea its caused by picking it





x
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment