Monday, April 26, 2010

I have spots on my face!?

This isn't puberty (('m in my 30's). I was told I have a form of poriasis ( think right spelling). They come and go, and are red, icthy and flakey. Please wot can I do to stop them. NO STUPID OR HURTFUL COMMENTS PLEASE, I really am sick of them, and am very consous of them.I have spots on my face!?
Have a look here:


http://www.psoriasis.org/treatment/psori鈥?/a>





Different types of treatment:


http://www.skintherapyletter.com/treat/p鈥?/a>





Make sure you see a doctor, they will prescribe you something to deal with it!!!I have spots on my face!?
I think that you might have dry skin. Maybe you should skip washing your face everyday and go to every other day cleansing treatments. This happens to me a lot because I was my face twice a day. If you don't feel comfortable giving up washing your face everyday, just splash water on your face and pat it dry.
It sounds to me like what you were told might be right. If I were you I would make an appointment with a dermatologist. I think they do have something to treat it. Stick in there and be strong.
psoriasis occurse due to stress. so just be calm, drink lots of water, and do some yoga everyday.
Try Bare Minerals coverup powders. I've got all sorts of marks on my face...and Bare Minerals covers it all!
Sunshine helps. So lie out in the sun a bit.... but don't get burned... that will just make it worse! Also, salt water and different types of creams help clear it up. Glad I could help! I hope your skin becomes clearer. I have a friend that has it on her legs, and you defenitely don't want to itch it, that makes it worse. And if it is on your legs, shaving will irritate it too. I hope it gets better!!
It could be anything from a food allergy to very dry skin...I'd talk to a doctor, they'll normally be able to find the cause, unless you just want to try moisturizers and if that doesn't work, eliminating certain things from your diet one at a time to see if it stops...
is that similar to rosecea? well, the best thing for rosecea(red skin, itching, flakey symptoms) is dr.weil plantidote by origins!! i have rosecea, and it completely cleared up after 2 weeks of using the serum.. my dermatologist recommended it.. its better then any prescription ive had..


good luck ;)
Go to your dermatologist.


I'm sure he can give you the proper treatment, or recommend something that might help.





If you can't afford a dermatologist, then go to your local drug store and see if they can recommend something.


Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment