Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shaving legs leaving red spots??

recently, everytime I shave my legs, I get lots of tiny litle red bumps on them (especially on my thights). I tried a new razor and I use shaving cream, but it doesn't help. WHAT CAN I DO??Shaving legs leaving red spots??
they are caused by too much pressure being put onto the razor as you shave or because you might use a razor that is too dull. try putting light pressure on the razor as u shave, and replacing a disposable razor blade after about 10 uses. never shave dry or with soap and always apply lotion after shaving. hope this helps! :)Shaving legs leaving red spots??
make sure you are using a good kind of soap (mayb a special soap for razor burn) and make sure you are rubbing lotion on your legs after every time to keep them moisturized...hope it helps!!!
If this is RAZOR BURN


sounds weird


but apply deodorant like the dove white kind after shaving


it will take away the irritation and redness.
I get those too. I dont seem to get them if I use shaving gel. Try that.
it's razor burn.. i used to get that a lott.. make sure you're lathering up your shaving cream really well, make sure you're not putting too much pressure on the razor, and make sure you use warm water b/c if you have goosebumps and you shave over them.....ouch. and use a good moisturizing lotion (like aveeno) after shaving. make sure you use plenty of water while shaving. i hope your legs get better!
this has happened to me recently





its called razor burn bi the way





and i found self tanners help alot
Sounds like what ever your using to moisturize your legs while shaving isn't doing the job. Some shaving creams just do not do the job that they were meant to do. Try a different shaving cream that has a lot of moisturizer or try looking into a razor with the moisture strips..those are great. If none of that helps..they now have a product that is running on commercials now that helps with the ';razor burn/bump'; effects.
i have the same prob so i had to ask my mom %26amp; she said its prob because the razor is too sharp but i stopped shaving for one day and then went back to shaving the next day and 3 days later they cleared up.
Try changing your blade. That happens to me in certain areas, but most of the time it goes away if I change the blade. If you've ever shared your razor it might be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment