Monday, April 26, 2010

I have Spots!?!?! Help!!?

Hi, i have 2 spots :( one on my forehead and one on my cheek!!


Is there anyway that i can get rid of them quickly and easily?


By easily i mean is there any thing that people have at home that can treat them so i don't have to go out and buy some stuff that probably doesn't work!


thank you xI have Spots!?!?! Help!!?
I swear by sudocrem - it's cheap and used for babys sore bottoms lol so suitable for all skin types as it's extra sensative - seriously it's never let me down, I've told my mates about it and they all agree. Put it on before you go to bed (quite a thick layer don't rub it in til it's vanished) by the morning the spots will vanish - I promise!I have Spots!?!?! Help!!?
If you have any soluble Aspirin and honey you can crush the Aspirin and mix with a little water and honey. Apply, leave overnight and in the morning your spots should have dried up. Apparently the salicylic acid in the Aspirin dries them out. Or, you could try Sudocrem which my daughter swears by for clearing spots.
I have a friend who swears by putting toothpaste on them overnight. Wash your face with soap and water, and this should prevent spots as well as helping to dry them out. I've been doing that for months and haven't had any spots since, except on my chin which gets very oily for some reason. Oh, and by the way - don't pop them!
Depends what kinda spot? some people say toothpaste works, I tried it and it didn't seem to do anything to it, but it might work so you could try that. If it's a red kinda bump I usually put a bit of alchol on a cotton wool and add it to the spot. But it can dry your skin out a bit so I don't do it often.
To be honest spots don't last that long and even with stuff they just go away within the same amount of time even when you use stuff so just let nature take its course and just cover it with consealer .
No there isnt a really good home remedy... Have you tried panoxl ? its cheap its says acne gel but it work wonders .. Good luck
this sounds weird but try putting a little dot of toothpaste on each spot, leave overnight and by morning you wont notice them anymore!


i do it and it works ;)
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment