Monday, April 26, 2010

Shaving Spots down there? ?

I always get so many! how can I avoid them?Shaving Spots down there? ?
wax insteadShaving Spots down there? ?
Well razor bumps can be avoided by not shaving the hair, you can opt for trimming the hair. Or if you must eliminate those hair you can go with hair removal products in the form of lotion, I use Nair's hair removal lotion and it doesn't cause razor bumps.If you insist on shaving, I once read in a magazine that you should make sure that the area you're shaving is clean and cleanse it all over afterwards so that nothing will go in your opened pores.
i know it sounds crazy but if you use mens shving cream and after shave. you will not have any razor bumps.





make shure to by unscented
wax
If you don't mind a guys opinion,this is what I know.


Hair doesn't grow straight out.It grows on an angle.


Shave with the grain,not against.I don't get bumps (on my face) anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment