Monday, April 26, 2010

Brown spots !?

Hello everybody !





How r u every1 ? Hope u r fine .


I dunno how 2 start but i am actually havin a prob. in my body , %26amp; it might be kinda weird , I have these brown spots in different places mainly in the armpit and my tommy and the sensitive places which really diffrentiates it from the rest of my body , and i have seen a doctor and gave me some creams 2 use but didn't really make a big difference and then she recommended me to do a chemical scrub , but i heard from alot of ppl that the darkness might come back , and it's not really good , so i dunno wat 2 do , i am really scared , does any1 over here tried it OR knowz some1 who did ? Hope u reply soon ,


Thanx .Brown spots !?
Hi there. As a Mary Kay beauty consultant I highly recommend our microdermabrasion set. It evens out skin tone and reduces the appearance of dark spots, best of all it was developed for the facial area, so you can be sure its great for sensitive areas. And yes it really works, as an aesthetician I was trained doing real microdermabrasion for spa's and I can tell you those treatments are crazy expensive, this mary kay one can be done in the privacy of your own home and gives the same results as the expensve spa treatments, I actually use it and love it!!!...anyway if you are interested email me, I would love to help you.





Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment