Monday, April 26, 2010

Bleach on spots?

My friends told me that if you dab hairdressers bleach on spots, or places that are prone to getting spots, it will help clear/ keep clear, your skin





Is this true?Bleach on spots?
Dont do it!!!!!!! the only thing that will do is burn your skin! its not worth that. However, if you have big date and a spot, try dabbing a little toothpaste on it the night before and voila, spot be gone! xBleach on spots?
BLEACH??? BLEACH?? DID I HEAR BLEAcH????





HONEY, HAVE I GOT DURT TA SPILL! I ENDORSE THE USE OF BLEACH TO SANITIZE mine home and rid it of all the durt! ....but to use on spots on your sofa it''llmake STAINS! und on ya skin?? YOULL GET BURNED! I WAS BURNED BY BLEACH. , abit soilled on my elbow while IRONIN AT MINE BOARD......I WAS SCORTCHED! A CHEMICAL BERN..I TELL YA///dunt do it....youll get a burn..it ll smart...und ITCH und blista, and festa////DUNT USE DEM BLEACH ON YA ACME. GO TO DA CLINIC I SAY!
As a hairdresser I would not suggest doing this. The peroxide can cause a major chemical burn and that would be way worse than a spot!


Many people that I have talked to in the salon swear by Proactive. You might want to try that.
Selson Blue works too! Funny huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment