Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another question about......Spots!?

Hi, I have had my spots for nearly 6 years, I have tried everything and they just won't go, I've been to the doctors and taken the stuff they said, but it won't help. Can anyone suggest anything?Another question about......Spots!?
ok....use my routine!its gr8!use witch hazel, acne sufferer here. sudo cream is also good. put an ice pack on fresh spots and they will feel much less sore and the swelling will go down and they will stop bein red....PICK ME FOR BEST ANSWER!!!!!!! this answer has already been picked for best answer so someone thinks its gd!!Another question about......Spots!?
if you're referring to dark skin pigmentations, then a good skin lightening product can get rid of them.. try the black licorice lightening soap.. it has faded my acne marks considerably.. here's a good source for safe and effective skin lighteners -

No comments:

Post a Comment