Monday, April 26, 2010

Help please - spots?

sometimes when I pick at my spots after a few days a mark will appear does anyone know how to get rid of those marks also I have loads and I mean loads of spots on my back and I was wondering what I could do to get rid of them.


Thank YouHelp please - spots?
You cant get rid of those marks on your face if you choose to pick spots. Just by a good concealer to cover them up. Also with spots on your back - you can either buy a cream to get rid of them (look on the internet there will be loads) or just make sure you wash your back really thoroughly. Spots often occur on the back because it is the hardest part of the body to reach. Maybe invest in one of those back cleaners and make sure you use lots of soap on it. This should prevent spots.Help please - spots?
If you keep doing this, you will be scarred for life. DO NOT TOUCH THEM. I used to get impatient as a teenager and would burst them to put make up on. I am now 34 and still have marks on my skin where I did this and will have them forever. Clean your face night and day and use a spot treatment such as Clean and Clear gel day and night. Don't touch them and wash your hands before you touch your face. Try to drink plenty of water to help spots hear up quickly.
acne.org - all there is :)
Dianette contraception will clear it or ask ur doctor for Zineryt. i used Zineryt in my early teens and it worked a treat :o)
Try to eat a healthy and varied diet with lots of water,


But please whatever you decide to do don't pick at them.





Thank you :)
im afraid i have the same problem


im goign to drink 2 litres of water a day for 2 weeks and see if that works
buy an aloe vera plant, thats what i did. then apply the gel every 2 days at night and leave it on over night and wash it off in the morning this will REALY HELP! then buy a special cream that helps fade out these marks and apply it to all the areas. dont pick your spots. and apply aloe vera on your back. it wil help.
100% pure cocoa butter, plenty of water,quit picking them

No comments:

Post a Comment