Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does caffeine give you spots?

coffee, acneDoes caffeine give you spots?
Yes, it can do, although that hasn't happened to me, as far as I know.


I drink a lot of tea (not coffee) and I know I am affected by the caffeine. I think I am addicted to it, because I feel as if I need cups of tea to keep me going at work.


When I gave up all caffeine for two weeks, I have quite bad withdrawal systems - which was quite alarming at the time!


It is best to avoid it if you can.





Actually, there is a good site with loads of info about caffeine, but I can't find any mention of it causing so spots, there, so perhaps I'm wrong about that.


See:


http://coffeetea.about.com/cs/caffeine/a鈥?/a>





Hope this helps:%26gt;)Does caffeine give you spots?
well its surposed to make you faster in what your doing and you sweat more so there could be evidence of a few spots
No being ugly gives you spots.
yes, but only when i drink alot
It can. It depends where you've spilled it.
Yes, it can, anything can in high quantities, drink lots of water.
yes
No but tea and coffee are not that good for your skin. Drinking loads of water is brilliant for your skin.
nope it makes you stop growing
It is funny you should say that as I drank seven cups of tea yesterday, and now I have a spot on my chin.





Down with Tetley.
yes it sure does
Ive drank up t 10 cups of coffee a day for at least the last 10 years and ive never had spots. so no.
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment