Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get rid of dark spot/scar left behind by a pimple?

I had the same exact problem with trying to fade my dark spot after I had a pimple or scar. What I found to actually really work was lemon juice! I went to the store and bought a lemon, cut it in half and kept it in a bag in my refrigerator. After you wash your face, get some of the juice and dab it on the spot. Do this consistently, whenever you wash your face-- I saw my spot disappearing within a week!How do I get rid of dark spot/scar left behind by a pimple?
well you can use cover up for an everyday solution but if you want to get rid of it for good you can go to a dermatolagist and they can fix itHow do I get rid of dark spot/scar left behind by a pimple?
Usually Merdama works pretty well.


You can find them everywhere like Target, Wal-Mart or Walgreens, but unfortunatley, it's pretty expensive.(Around $20-$40 for a tube!!)


Since it's a small scar, and the tube is pretty big, it lasts awhile.
Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Typically these spots will fade over time... but you can speed up the process by using cocoa butter lotion everyday after showering or washing your face. Also, even try a face wash that contains Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, preferably a gentle scrub since this will be more effective than a lathering wash. Neutrogena has some great products containing AHA's...use the scrub in the shower and rinse for a minute or two because you do not want to get this in your eyes. As far as the scar, it depends on if it's a pit or just a surface scar. Minor scarring caused by pimples will go away with time... If you are that worried about it or you don't notice a visible change within a month, try visiting a dermatologist and have them evaluate your scar and from there they will be able to tell you if the damage is reversible!
dermaline skin whitening cream..


its safe and potent formula can get rid of dark skin spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment