Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After crossing your legs do you get a warm red spot on your calf and knee?

cause i always do, and get asked about it, and dont know how to answer to it?After crossing your legs do you get a warm red spot on your calf and knee?
yeah! just say that you were crossing your legs. or what i do is, about five minutes before you know youre going to get up, uncross your legs that way the red spot will have time to disappear. i started doing this recently, and it works!After crossing your legs do you get a warm red spot on your calf and knee?
Everyone gets it,whether or not you can see it.All you have to say is that you were crossing your legs...I don't know why people would ask about it anyways.
yes everyone gets that. it goes away really quickly i cant beleive someone asked you about it
my friend does but I dont. I dont know what it is though...but maybe ur leg is putting to much pressure on the other leg and it irritates ur skin.





hope i helped lol.
I do I don't know why sorry maybe someone else knows.
yeah...its caused by pressure and heat between ur legs...i think








thats my own personal theory
Jees I don't know. Let me pull my pants down and I'll let you know!
Put a quarter between them and let it imprint since they are so nosy.
Oh yeah! (I like poking it and making little white dot patterns. teehee tis fun!)
Yup. you can't help this one, so just shift your legs occasionally and give the spot time to go away before walking around in shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment