Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spots on my back..?

this is kind of gross, but lately i have been getting spots on my upper back. it looks horrible and i really want to get rid of them before summer rolls around. I am not dirty, i shower everyday, exfoliate my whole body, wear loose clothing etc...but they're still not gone! I have some on my face too, and even with plenty of creams/lotions they havn't gone. Shall i just try to go to the doctor for antibiotics? or perhaps go on the contraceptive pill?Spots on my back..?
Have you tried using Witch Hazel?





That is really good for treating spots!Spots on my back..?
I have the same problem but on my chest and face as well. It sounds as if you have acne. Scrubbing too hard will just make the area sore and red, it may go away with time but your best bet is too see your doctor. I did and she prescribed some antibiotics which cleared it up.





I have been taking them for a couple of months and only have the odd spot and no redness. It will take a few months to get the best results, you may also be prescribed a cream that you can apply to the area but that may be awkward applying cream to your back lol.





Good luck and I hope this helped :).
i have to same problem as you, i know it sounds really silly but i found that mine were caused by not drying my back properly after my bath/shower and also using witch foam wash its fantastic.





try this.....
I had the same problem, but instead of seeing my doctor i took natural remedies like Starflower Oil, and try not to use harsh products as these can make your skin dry and can actually make spots worse instead of making your skin better
yh i have the same problem i went 2 the doctors and they gave me some cream to put on them and in about 3 weeks i definately noticed them clearing up and the stuff is also good for your face just remember too giv it time
go to a dermatologist and be sure they are not skin cancer
The ordinary pill will increase oestraegen (prob spelt wrong) which could work either way in the spot clearance effort - %26amp; make you gain weight and generaaly sod your body up I'd say scrub with a loofah with a baby soap and slap on sudo cream (nappy rash stuff) give it a week
back acne use retin a it works really well oon acne (night use only)
use duac gel it works cuz i had it too and now its gone


good luck! :) u can get it from the doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment