Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do u get ride of the browns spots under your eye??plz tell me?

myn are really dark plz HELPHow do u get ride of the browns spots under your eye??plz tell me?
Brown spots or browned skin areas?





Brown Spots


For brown spots I have used castor oil. It takes a while, must be rubbed in twice a day, at least, and gently rubbed in. The remainder of the oil after rubbing may be removed. Soon the surface of the spot may start to dry up, later it may fall off by itself (not good to pull it off). In my experience, castor oil does not dry up healthy skin. It may take a week or more to see some result, but it should finally work. It did work for me, even for skin cancer patches.





Browned Skin Areas


If you mean browned skin areas, like brown circles under the eyes, you may need the Dinshah color Purple or Kalium Sulphuricum (a homeopathic Tissue Salt, health food store). If you choose the Tissue Salt, I would use 2-4 pills in one ounce of water (and also add 2-4 pills of Calcium Phosphoricum, also a Tissue Salt), take one drop under my tongue, about every 1/2 hour. When the discoloration gets better, I would take the remedy less and less often, but at least 5 times a day for some time to allow the body to build its reserves.





Either Case


In either case, you may combine the methods for brown spots or browned skin areas.





It is some work, yet I have not seen harm from it, using it properly, and it has worked for me!





Want to try?


Cordially, India.MagicaHow do u get ride of the browns spots under your eye??plz tell me?
facials,cucumbers,tea bags soaked in water (i know cause i work in that profession)
cucumber and used tea bags.
sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment