Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spots???? help me i need help !lol?

i have really bad spots and have tried tablets and creams and all stuff, any ideas on how i can get theese nastys away ??


would be great if you could help thanks


smiley =]Spots???? help me i need help !lol?
i used to have bad acne, and tried all the screams, face wash's etc and nothing worked.


You said you've tried tablets, do you mean tablets from a shop or from your doctor?


If you mean shop then go see your doctor and get them to give you specially prescribed ones.


If they don't work (Which they didn't for me) then go back to your doctors and ask them to refer you to the dermatologists.


I got referred and they gave me tablets and they worked really well.


Now i only get the odd spot like everyone else.





I know how horrible it is to have bad spots, so follow my advice :)





Take care.♥Spots???? help me i need help !lol?
drink lots of water


answer minhttp://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and wash your face at least twice a day
Check this out..http://www.simplynaturalskin.com/
freederm is the best thing


and theres a clinique thing as well which is AMAZING!
go to the doctors to ask for help, they well give you something to get rid of them
don't eat junk food and don't have a long fringe over your face, let ur skin breathe
  • bright makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment