Saturday, December 26, 2009

I seem to have a blemish on the side of my nose, red spot but not a spot?

It is there for the past 6 months and doesn't seem to go it is not a spot or anything like that, if I rub it , it is back to normal, it is between my right eye and my nose. any suggestions as to what it is, is it skin cancer?I seem to have a blemish on the side of my nose, red spot but not a spot?
Well there is only one way to find out.


Pay your doc a visit.


Nobody on here would be able to tell your for sure.


It is always advisable to get these things checked out sooner rather than later.I seem to have a blemish on the side of my nose, red spot but not a spot?
go see your doctor.don't panic though because i know somebody that had something similar.they will give you a roll on thingy to rub over it and you will soon see the difference :) :)
probably one of those red marks left by acne. It will fade with time, Just put sunscreen on it so that if fades faster
HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO SKIN DOCTOR AND ASK HIM WHAT IT IS. MAKE SURE HE IS BOARD CERIFIED

No comments:

Post a Comment