Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spots (Removing)?

I am a teenager so I know it's natural but is there a way to eliminate SPOTS?


I don't get them bad, just on my chin I get tiny red spots.. they don't even really stick out at all, theyre like 'patches' on my skin almost. I clean my face every day to remove the dirt but is there anything else?





Thanks.Spots (Removing)?
I use toothpaste! It dries spots out.





Hope this helps =]Spots (Removing)?
Those would be smaller zits. You should use the Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Advanced Kit to get rid of them and prevent new ones from forming and to continue keeping your face clean.
Use a spot treatment for acne; it comes in small tubes (in the U.S. one of the major brands is called Clearasil).
If there lyk blemishes then try oxy 10 but does take a while to work but wont work on really bad acne!

No comments:

Post a Comment