Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it true the spot where you get a tattoo hair don't grow there?

Some one told me when you get a tattoo the spot you get it don't grow hair there no more.


Is it true?Is it true the spot where you get a tattoo hair don't grow there?
I have a tattoo ( I got it five months ago) and I don't have hair where I got it, but I didn't have hair there before much.





I suppose it would depend on how sensitive your skin is and how deep rooted your hair is. Your skin treats a tattoo as a second degree burn, so at first, you wouldn't have hair, and if it burned it to the root, then your hair might not grow back. Since it isn't an extreme burn, your hair should grow back though.Is it true the spot where you get a tattoo hair don't grow there?
Not true for sure. I have 4 tattoos, 2 on the tops of both wrist, one on the bottom of the left wrist, and 1 above my right ankle. The 2 on the tops of my wrist and the one above my ankle still grow hair through them.
Not true.





I have three tattoos on my arms, and while I don't much arm hair and it's practically invisible, the little I do have still definitely grows over my tattoos.
its not true. the skins cells are traumatized by the needle work so hair wont grow there for the first 6 months but after that it will start to slowly appear.
Definitely false.
Nope. They shave it before that tattoo, but the hair will grow back.
not true
nope not true less hair grows for sure but it does still grow through the tatoo
no its not true
nope and I have the hairy arms to prove it
who told you that lie?


hair still grows

No comments:

Post a Comment