Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spots of zits all over my face specially my forehead.....can any one suggest any solution..i feel very ugly.?

i used to get zits with white nasty thingy init and i used to scratch and pick them, now i realised that they have left black and dirty spots all over my face. I am very handsome and attractive but they does not match my personality.


Is there any cream or solution to get rid of these apparent permenent spots on my face, i have oily skin.Spots of zits all over my face specially my forehead.....can any one suggest any solution..i feel very ugly.?
nivea visage and clearasil and cliniques make-up line all have cleansers and lotions that are for soits and zits. try a few out and see if they work... my favourite is also avons line. you should try thatSpots of zits all over my face specially my forehead.....can any one suggest any solution..i feel very ugly.?
Wear a balaclava... Ok, seriously, get some garnier or some other variation of good facewash. youll just have to wait. to avoid it reoccuring, dont eat as much fatty foods.
get a good non-drying astringent


keep your face clean and quit picking it


it only promotes bacteria


mud and clay (masks and washes) are good for oily


skin. they get down in the poors and get those blackheads


and whiteheads. will smooth your skin out.


drink lots of water and lay off greasy foods
why dont you do to a dermatogist. they can help and believe me they can do wonders. or proactive
Try some Tea Tree oil. Just dab it on the spots with a Q tip. You can buy it at natural food stores and some pharmacies. Lemon juice diluted with water may help cut some of the oil on your face. Just be sure to mix it like this; 1 part juice, 2 parts water. It's not expensive and worth a try.
See a G.P.You may neede a course of antibiotics to clean up bacteria which lives on everyones skin

No comments:

Post a Comment