Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spots eugh ????????????

I wash my face every morning with 2 kinds of skin wash, 1 avon clearskin and 1 Clearasil, i also wear make up but i always make sure i take it all off. i also wash my face with the 2 washes every night. However i still have lots of spots, what can i do ??Spots eugh ????????????
Try going to a dermatologist. Your current facial cleansers may not be strong enough, so they can give you a face wash that may be better suited for your kind of acne. This will probably get rid of your spots better than over-the-counter facial cleansers.Spots eugh ????????????
Hi!





I think that you are using too many products. I used to break out in spots all the time - I used so many products and none of them worked. What I decided to do was not use products at all and just wash my face - it worked for me! However, some products do not help and so one of the products that you are using may be making you have a break out. Try using one of the products at a time and figure out which product is harming your skin. I hope this helps.





Emma
so how old are you?


if your a teenager, like me haha, then we just get spots, they will go...


and yeah, some people dont get them, those lucky buggers. but basically, i do the same as you, i have some spots, not really bad, but you know, enough that its a bit annoying..


however, i would reccomend freederm... can be bought in a tube from boots, its effective.


and dont use two washes, they dont help the whole teen spot situation.


use one, dont scrub your skin, and use a gentle one, i have a simple facewash, its nice and doesnt dehydrate like clearasil does. harsh washes dont help your face, they just make the spots irritated.


but once again, dont worry about it, the spots will go, sometimes one goes, another takes its place, but they will go eventually, im still waiting for the day :)
Maybe it is because your skin is naturally oily... some people get acne and some people dont... its all about you and whats right for you... i dont get spots and i wash my face every morning... i make sure i do it well...





answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Don't over wash, unless you are prepared to use a toner. Toner will remove left over bits of makeup or cleanser. Also you spot treatment to treat the spots overnight. Make sure that the makeup you use is suitable for skin that is prone to blemishes.
god me to i hate them, i do the same stuff, but more, my freinds are all so clear and im the spottiest one, ita horrible.





ice cubes can help.


toothpaste





and steaming does make it feel good.





there just 3 more things i do from you for the natural helping!
See a doctor and get s prescription for oxytetracycline or whatever medication the doctor things will help.
Maybe your skin is just natrually oily, or maybe you put too many chemicals on it?%26gt;
but coal face from lush, its amazing. i used to get spots all the time and now my skin is clear plus less oily i highly recommend this.
You're over cleaning your face, just use one wash and let your skin breathe
MAybe you shouldn't mix the too cosmetics ...

No comments:

Post a Comment