Tuesday, December 22, 2009

RayBan spotting the fake and prices related questions?

I Just want to know how to spot the real rayban shades cause I have one and I don't know if its real because it was given to me by my aunt abroad..





and a follow up...





Im just wondering why there are many sellers in ebay that can offer less than 100 dollars where in fact I check-out the prices in malls nothing cost 100 dollars cause its higher, are they fake glasses?RayBan spotting the fake and prices related questions?
the real ones say ray-ban on the side





on ebay, theyre not fake but they sell them cheap because its gonna get higher because of all the people bidding, theyll say oh this is a good deal but will keep bidding on it because they want em more than the other people and will end up paying more... also some sellers offer them cheap and charge outragious shipping prices!RayBan spotting the fake and prices related questions?
if they are fake they have ray-ban with a sticker on the shades of the glasses. the real ones have ray-ban on the side
pretty much everything on ebay is fake, even if they claim they are authentic. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment