Saturday, December 26, 2009

Please help me purple spots on face!!!!!!!!!!!?

i have acne and it isnt that bad but i just noticed something. i use the proactiv refining mask and i use those pimple extractor that they use when u get a facial and i use facewashes and toners and everything but after i get rid of a pimple i noticed that they live like a purple stain in the place where the pimple was is ths normal should i go to the dermatologist would it go away?Please help me purple spots on face!!!!!!!!!!!?
This is normal. It is one of two things. Its either blood pooled under the skin from pinching and poking at it or a pigment change in the skin and both of these will fade in time. I would suggest not using the extractor it takes many years of practice to master and not all blemishes should be extracted. Go see a dermatologist. They can help you with your skin issues and that pro active mask works really well as a spot treatment. Put some on a blemish and leave it on over night.RNPlease help me purple spots on face!!!!!!!!!!!?
I have pale skin and pimples leave behind purple colored marks on me all the time. This is what I do to get rid of them and it works, but takes about 6 weeks: I use a product by Peter Thomas Roth called Botanical Skin Lightening Serum (can buy at sephora). I also have an at home glycolic peel kit that works wonders (bought it from www.makeupartistschoice.com). I use the 30% peel and it is awesome. My scars fade much much quicker when I use those products on them. Also, I use retinol cream nightly, that is an exfoliant that will help the scars fade quicker as well. You have a ton of choices to help them fade faster. good luck!
It's an acne scar, it should fade in about six months, but if you want to speed up the process, try using a scar treatment cream like Mederma or ScarZone.
broken blood vessels

No comments:

Post a Comment