Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spots around my eyes? 14 years old! Looks like hickeys?

Since yesterday ive gotten these spots around my eyes, and some on my cheek, that look like small red dots, under the skin, kind of what a hickey looks like... this has happened before but not to this extent... they dont itch or hurt or irritate me... could it be an issue with my makeup? it hasnt been a problem before? allergies? what could it be?Spots around my eyes? 14 years old! Looks like hickeys?
I think it could be something with an allergy. think of somrthing you have been around lately and not before. it can be makeup if you have shared it with someone and then put it on yourself too. NEVER share your make-up with someone cuz if they have an infection it could spread onto you too. hope you find out what's wrong... o ya try putting make-up on to hide it. Good luck! =]Spots around my eyes? 14 years old! Looks like hickeys?
you could go to the doctor and get medicine and find out what it is
go to a Dermatologist and see what they can do for you... Good Luck!
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment