Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pimples, Black Heads, Molds, Spots; I'm getting the stuff all over my body. Proactiv Solutions helps a little.

Pimples, Black Heads, Molds, Spots; Proactiv Solutions helps a little with the pimples but it leaves FLAKES of dry skin in places. I've found nothing that helps the Black Heads, Molds, or Spots.


What can I do ???Pimples, Black Heads, Molds, Spots; I'm getting the stuff all over my body. Proactiv Solutions helps a little.
It sounds like you have multiple concerns.








I suggest you should consult a dermatologist.


Ask them about each condition.


Ask for the treatments for each condition.


If medicine or a treatment is prescribed, the


give the demotologist feedback.


Ask how often the skin needs to be washed when treating these conditions


If you find that you have a side affect like a rash or dry irritable skin.


Ask how much water you should drink daily while on medicines or recieving treatment.Pimples, Black Heads, Molds, Spots; I'm getting the stuff all over my body. Proactiv Solutions helps a little.
Omigod, I know what you mean. When you get skin problems they go crazy. I think by molds you meant moles those can only be removed surgically and if they are just popping up tell a doctor. I had the worst skin a year ago and it just popped up out of nowhere when I was 20. The answer do EVERYTHING! Eat better %26amp; excersize more to clean out your system from the inside and SWEAT! Wash your face with the most gentle natural soap that makes you feel clean in the morning and at night. If you can get your hands on ALOE LEAF (sometimes sold in grogery stores) grab it, cut it, squeeze out some soupy goo and slop it onto your face/breakouts and leave it for 10-15 min %26amp; wash. If you can't get aloe use a natural mud mask. Take fish oil capsules or flax seed oil capsules. I don't use that chemically acne treatment, but it might work. If you painstakingly follow the instructions here your skin will be much more healthy, vibrant, and clear. MOST IMPORTANT NEVER SQUEEZE ZITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment