Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spots? Oily Skin? Help!?

hi, i have some spots, nothing too bad or anything but any ideas on how to stop me breaking out? and also i have an oily skin - how can i degrease it?Spots? Oily Skin? Help!?
Eat more fruit and veg - it helps you're skin.





Use a face wash that particularly focuses on 'de-greasing' the skin.





Make sure you do this every day to reduce build up!Spots? Oily Skin? Help!?
I would recommend going to a beauty counter where they have some good creams etc which deal with this sort of thing.


The stuff which gets promoted on the telly is full of chemicals and makes your skin scar when appiled to a spot, so dont go for any of that! Only quality products or organic stuff.





I was in same situation and now i have some good lancombe products which are really good. You can have creams now in a form of whats called 'fluid' so its not thick on ur skin, but still gives ur skin the vitamins and condition it needs.


Def seek some beauty help in a shop, will help.
I've got oily skin and I used to be prone to spots, but then I started using LUSH's Coalface cleansing bar and their face moisturiser called Enzymion and I'm very pleased, so much so that,that's all I use for my face products wise. Coalface gets rid of the grease,and Enzymion keeps my face moisturised without being oily and keeps the oil at bay. Literally! Both are especially made for oily skin. One thin layer in the morning is all I need to last me till I wash my face the next day. I haven't really found any other products that work for me like this so I'm very impressed. I do apologise if I sound like I'm marketing LUSH products, but they (the products) have been good to me.





The only other things I can suggest are:





1) Drink more water, eat more fruit and veg, up your vitamins and you should notice a change in your skin.





2) Eat less greasy food and don't wash your face a lot, because stripping the face of it's natural oils will just make it produce even more.





3) Use oil blotting papers to keep the oil in check. They're discrete and help a lot. I used to used them.





4) Use a flannel or body puff to wash your face twice a day, it does help get rid of the spots and reduces the oil production.





Apparently, tea tree oil helps, but I can't be too sure. Hope all that info has helped.
take about four aspirin and dissolve them in a few drops of water.. add in a squirt of honey and make it into a paste.. you can also add in a few vitamin e capsules if ya like.. this can be used as a scrub, mask if left on for ten minutes, and a spot treatment left on over night.. it works like pro active.. i've used both and got the same result with each which is clear skin.. pro active dried my skin out too, but aspirin didn't.. it's a lot cheaper also..





oh.. and pro active contains benzoil peroxide.. whereas aspirin contains salicylic acid ..





honey alone as a mask works very well also.. leave it on for twenty minutes..





another thing i do as an exfoliate is i scrub my face with an electric toothbrush.. it's sounds kinda weird but it works.. it really cleans out your pores and removes dead skin, oil and dirt.. you can use any scrub ya like or the aspirin i mentioned.. i like to use st. ives.. and i do it about three times a week..





only wash your face when you wake up in the morning, before you go to bed, and after exercise.. excess washing makes your face produce extra oil..





warm water opens pores and cold closes them.. so wash with warm and rinse with cold..





and watch the make up you use.. a mineral make up is much better for your skin.. it doesn't clog your pores or cause break outs.. i recommend bare minerals..





and get a good toner and moisturizer.. i use the garnier nutritioniste moisturizer.. and lemon juice is a good toner..





drink lots of water.. eat healthy.. and take vitamin e, vitamin c, zinc and b vitamins..





hope this helps..
More water and fruit. Also try a beauty regime from LUSH as they are better for your skin than harsh chemicals. For oily skin like mine I recommend Herbalism cleansing scrub, Tea Tree Water toner and Enzymion moisturiser.
Hey. I had really bad skin with some spots on my forehead and around my mouth. I tried things like OXY pads but they were not working. Even though my spots were mild I went to the doctor who gave me some bacterial antibiotics and a special liquid that gets rid of excess oil on your face. After about three weeks I found a big improvement and it makes me feel better about myself. You should go see what your doctor recommends.
Try ';Clean%26amp;Clear'; It has a daily face wash, an oil-free moisterizer, and an acne spot treatment. I personally use this product and it has helped me a TON! Not only does it take away the breakouts and pimples you already have, but it prevents them from coming back too.





http://www.cleanandclear.ca/en/index.asp





More ways to prevent breakouts is to change your pillowcase EVERY night. It sounds funny, but you wont believe how much bacteria is on that pillow case of yours. =/ lol.


Also, try not to touch your face to much because there is tons of bacteria growing on your fingers as well.








One more product i think you should try is called the ';Clarisonic'; it is a cleansing face brush. It takes away blackheads and small bumps, and makes your skin more smooth.


and my opinion on it is, that its a great tool for taking off your face makeup at night!!!! :)








hmm...also eat more healthy and drink a ton of water..that really makes a difference.





Last thing i have to say, is use a mineral makeup thats good for your skin. Such brands as ';True minerals'; or ';bare minerals'; mineral makeup doesnt clog your pores and cause breakouts.





Hope all this helps %26lt;33
You HAVE to try Avon. Avon products are the best, i swear. I had really bad acne for awhile and now I basically have none and my face is totally clear because of the avon products. I also have olly skin. Buy the Solutions Line for Oily Skin. Use either the skin clearing gel cleanser or skin refining cleanser. After you wash you should use the toner then buy the Anew Advanced all-in-one perfecting lotion. You need to moisture even though your skin is oily. This moisturizer is the best. It doesnt leave your skin oily (you can read the reviews online). Also get the spot treatment from ClearSkin (also from avon). Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment