Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My skin is very dry, and make-up doesn't suit me, but if i dont use it Evey1 will see my spots, please help

i have tried everything, and i cannot spend anything else. is their anything that i can use to stop making my skin dry but it covers up my skin, my skin is also very pale and nothing suits it, i dont no what else to do. i hate my skin. i am also very ugly which dosnt help. please help me before i go mad! is their any type of cheap foundation i can use or some skin cream or moisturisers?My skin is very dry, and make-up doesn't suit me, but if i dont use it Evey1 will see my spots, please help
You shouldn't use foundation if you have this problem. Try finding a concealer that is the exact shade for you (fair) and do spot covering. It will hide the spots, and you will not be aware of the dryness.





Also you should try exfoliating one a week. Aveeno makes a good one, and their moisturizer is good too. If your skin is super sensitive, try neutrogena products. Good luck.





BTW...Im sure you're not ugly...so you should stop saying that instantly.My skin is very dry, and make-up doesn't suit me, but if i dont use it Evey1 will see my spots, please help
You need to moisturize and drink a lot of water to help with the dry skin(I had this problem this winter too, but now resolved it) I'd also use conceler instead of foundation. If your skin stays dry for a long period of time, I'd go to a doctor to make sure there's no internal physical problem or a dermatologist. I use Goats Milk moisturizer, and it's helped so far. Hope I helped you out. Good luck.
Beauty comes from the inside, so enough of that, use a really good long lasting moisteriger and than put on male up very thin and only heaver where your bad spots are.
Exfoliate and use a tinted moisturizer. Exfoliation gets rid of spots and discolorations. Also, always use moisturizers with a sunscreen. You should also try alpha hydroxy products under your moisturizer, especially at night.
I would try a light tinted moisturizer with sunblock in it.
try using a liquid foundation that will fit to your texture and apply concealer, put some light blush ons on your cheeks, make it light and natural. put some deepwine red lipstick so you wont look pale. an earthly coloured eyeshadow for your eyes and you're good to go..
You can try mineral make-up. I think Almay makes it, and can be found at Target. Another thing to try is clear aloe vera gel, my skin was much better after using it on a daily basis.
The answer for you is a tinted moisturizer. You can get a cheap one by using Avon tinted moisturizer with spf 15, or pay lots and buy Estee Lauder Daywear (tint release), it's the best! It's also 60 bucks. You probably are not as ugly as you feel. Smile and be confident of what you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment