Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Im 13 and i have loads of spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!?

Im 13 years old and I have loads and loads of spots and bumps and zits all over my face.


I use Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily wash. I know Im pretty young but it really bugs me and none of my friends have the same trouble as me!


Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Orla xxxIm 13 and i have loads of spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!?
Well, I'm 20, and still suffer from acne to this day.


I have tried tons of things for my acne, and nothing has helped.


I did try Proactive too, and it worked, but not that well.


What worked for me is www.skinid.com


I didn't think it would work, but after taking the online test, it makes up your own personalized skin set.


It really worked for me!Im 13 and i have loads of spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!?
You will grow out of it, it dosent matter if you use all the brand


names.. it's there, but you will grow out of it, it's part of growing up..Have patience pet they will go. XXXXX
CLINIQUE acne care.
just keep cleaning ur skin. it helps to eat heaps of fruit and veg as the goodness is very good for ur skin, lay off junk food for a while
go to a dermatologist. ask ur parents about it
i would go see a doctor.....he will be able to give you the best solution for your skin type! Best of luck!
skin id is great but expensive ! its 40 bucks for a set of creams and mositurizers! i use clearisal ultra acne face wash and it has done wonders for me! im also the same age as you so it might have the same effect, Right after i get out of the shower and have washed my face i put on the clearasil ultra acne clearing spot treatment and when i wake up my breakouts have already gone down! trust me there is no treat mean that will immediatley help you so be patient. try this for a week but if it doesnt help then i would go to the big bucks and get skin id. heres what i use: spot treatment- http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


Acne clearing scrub: http://www.clearasil.us/scrubs/scrubs_ul鈥?/a>





these have worked wonder for me! and altogether its only about 13 bucks! your in my prayers hope it works! i know how frusterating acne can be :-( but just remember i know people have been telling you this forever but, its wats on the inside that counts, right now people dont realize that at our age but they'll learn eventually and you'll be the winner

No comments:

Post a Comment