Wednesday, December 30, 2009

AH! NO! I Streaked my hair its like almost a dirty blonde in some spots! HELP!?

I previously died my hair and i used bleach to turn it like white in a spot, but its like almost a dirty blonde in the previously died spots. what do i do??AH! NO! I Streaked my hair its like almost a dirty blonde in some spots! HELP!?
Go to a proffessional, dont shave it off. You can save your hair, just be prepared to pay the price to get it fixed. Go to a decent and trusted Hairdressers, and tell a colour consultant what has happened, and they will repair it! Good luck ! xAH! NO! I Streaked my hair its like almost a dirty blonde in some spots! HELP!?
Quick! Shave it off!
Shave it dude!!!!! Or, go to a profetionist!!!!!!!!





That is a Bummer!!!!!!!! Ha,Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment