Saturday, December 26, 2009

Self tanner - dark spots?

I've been using Oil of Olay's self tanner/moisturizer. It's been doing a good job, then all of a sudden my ankles were dark. I realize why it happened, so that's not my question. How long does it usually take for that to go away if I quit using the lotion and is there anything I can do to speed it up?Self tanner - dark spots?
exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate!!!Self tanner - dark spots?
Hey girl! You don't have to wait til it goes away by itself....try this. Soak in the a hot tub for about 10-15 minutes (girls love this anyway don't we?) anyway, when you get out, get a damp washcloth and put a little soap on it and rub the dark spots....wha la! They will diminish. The trick here is to get the skin softened by soaking and the color soaked so it comes off easily....BTW Don't forget to blend lightly as you are rubbing....Good Luck!
Actually I read in a magazine once that if you put Nair on your ankles (or anywhere else you have darker spots from self tanner) for about 10-15 seconds then wipe it off, it should help to get rid of it. I hope it works for you if you try it!
use a gentle scrub it'll take least like 3 days. also, when u tan concenrate on ur obliques then it makes ur waist looks smaller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment